The pages below describe various aspects of using, administering and troubleshooting a PmWiki installation, as well as aspects of the PmWiki community.
As you know, documentation is always incomplete.
Feel free to help yourself and others by contributing to it.
Just edit the pages on pmwiki.org.
You might want to follow or contribute to the documentation guidelines.
Beginner Topics for Creating and Editing Pages
Intermediate Editing Topics
Organizing and Protecting Pages
PmWiki Site Administration
Installation and maintenance
- AuthUser - Authorization system that uses usernames and passwords
- Blocklist - Blocking IP addresses, phrases, and expressions to counteract spam and vandalism.
- Notify - How to receive email messages whenever pages are changed on the whole wiki site, individual groups or selected watchlists of pages
- Passwords administration - More password options for the administrator
- Ref count - Link references counts on pages
- Url approvals - Require approval of Url links
Note: The following pages are listed here so that they can include a #faq section and have the questions appear on the FAQ page.
The problem is that these pages become part of the trail